Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Sunny Studio Stamp's winter release: Birthday Bears

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's winter release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE.





Build a snow scene layering white diecut hills on blue polkadot paper and add glitter to the edges. Stamp, color and cut images and adhere to scene with foam adhesive.

 Sunny Studio Supplies I used:

Playful Ploar Bears







I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable card, what a sweet pair they are!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! Love the little bears and your sparkle snow!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These bears are so cute! Love the little scene you created!